A highly reputable IT start
- Selling of online backup
data storage, website development services and mobile apps to exciting business and organizations
- Demonstrating benefits, capabilities,
and features of product and services to potential customers
- Closing sales
- Liaise with potential
customers for new business deals.
- Provide customers with
- Negotiate the terms of an
agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer
information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization
at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and
- Record sales and send
copies to the sales office
- Review own sales
performance from time to time
Qualification and Requirements · Minimum of B.Sc/HND in
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
- Work with marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years in Managerial Position with MBA/B.Sc Marketing/Admin
- Excellent communication
skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Experience working in an IT environment will be an advantage
- Candidates should be willing to work for long hours and meet project deadlines. Interested candidates should email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review and interviewJob Location: Accra / Ghana